Tuesday, April 26, 2011

C++

Today, I've decided to start learning C++

In fact, I'm starting with programming. I've never made a program, per se. I am aware that it might not be the best choice for a beginner, but since it's one of the most used languages I figured I would have quite a lot of resources to learn from, so no biggie.

I'm asking for your help too, fellow bloggers and readers. If you're reading this and you know C++, be a dear and help me out by, for example, providing material I can learn from. Source codes, the best compiler you know of, tutorials, pseudocode... program training... things... and stuff. All that. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not allowed to post torrents, but you might want to search this "c++ for dummies" in some torrent search engine. Also, it's pretty interesting once you find a book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with that. I tried to learn how to program but I couldn't apply myself to it to really get an understanding.

    ReplyDelete